COHARIE RESULTS 4/11/15

Post shoot results!
mac

COHARIE RESULTS 4/11/15

Post by mac »

COHARIE SCORES 4/11/15

There were a few sprinkles Saturday morning but they were gone as the shooters began to arrive and the remainder of the day was great for shooting. There was a mild breeze which tended to push some targets down. We were delighted to welcome Brad Barnett with his new gun which he had not fired. He shot a practice round and reported he hit the first target but it took some time to dial it in on singles. Karole Miller returned after a long absence and brought a container of delicious chocolate covered strawberries which were very much enjoyed. Marty Hill is the “proud” recipient of a yard reduction but he is having second thoughts about whether to accept it or not. He scored all day but could not make up his mind to shoot. What do you suppose he did at Buckhorn on Sunday? Al Williams had not shot in 4 weeks due to broken release triggers which he received back from Allem on Thursday. Mac and Al thank all our shooters who helped load targets, score and clean up afterwards. My wife provided a delicious lunch of spaghetti, marinated pea salad and fruit. It is worth shooting with us just to enjoy her food.

SINGLES…15 shooters
Champ…George Brown flip over Greg High 96
AA…Brad Barnett 88 with first round of a new gun
A…Mac Herring 95
B…Al Williams 94
C…Danny Lloyd 89
D…Al Merlin…86
Lady…Karole Miller 87
Vet…Greg High 96
Sr Vet…Genn Alford 86
Sub Vet…Jerry Kinlaw 85

HANDICAP…12 shooters
Champ…Brad Barnett 89 from 26 yd
Short…Winky Mabe 87 from 21 ½
Mid…George Brown 87 from 22 yd
Lady…Karole Miller 83 from 21 yd
Vet…Greg High 87 from 27 yd
Sr Vet…Mac Herring 87 from 26 yd
Sub Vet…Jerry Kinlaw from 20 yd

DOUBLES…7 shooters
Champ…Mac Herring 91
A…Greg High 89
B…Winky Mabe 83
C…George Brown 90
D… Brian West 74
Lady…Karole Miller 81

High Over All…George Brown and Mac Herring tied at 273 x 300

Our next shoot is May 16. Please plan to attend. I cannot promise you good scores or sunny weather but I can promise you a good meal.

Mac Herring