Bragg Results for 11/21/2015

Post shoot results!
Rooster

Bragg Results for 11/21/2015

Post by Rooster »

We had 17 shooters to show up this morning to break some clay targets and eat some pre-Thanksgiving Turkey. We only had 16 participate after one shooter's trigger picked today to break. The day started out a little bit on the cool side, but turned out to be a very nice day for shooting and eating :mrgreen: I think we fed at least 30 people and I think everyone enjoyed the meal and the weather. I managed to cook 3 turkeys without burning me or anything else to the ground. I would like to thank Al Mazza, Greg High, George Brown, Brian West, and Margaret Hill for helping to put on this shoot. Would also like to thank George Brown's wife Betty Jo for sending the Hersey Cake, must have been good because the only thing left to take home was the plate. Randy Jones and David Miller made the long drive(although its all downhill) from Boone. Bill Howe drove down from Charlotte. Lewis Wyatt drove down from Reidsville Friday and spent the night in the campgrounds and celebrated his birthday with us. Joe Kousy drove in from Jacksonville. Robert Rowan and his son Parker came down from Raleigh and shot with us for the first time. Chris Powell came down from his home club at Buckhorn to win the first two events and David Miller won Doubles. Chris took the HOA and most of the money.

Singles
High Gun - Chris Powell - 94
AA - George Brown - 89
A - Neil McInnis - 86
B -
C - Lewis Wyatt - 92
D - Robert Rowan - 81

SJr - Parker Rowan - 64
Jr - Brandon Matthews - 86
Vt - Gary Garlow - 36
SVt - Bill Howe - 84

Handicaps
High Gun - Chris Powell - 89 ( no punch, good counting Chris)
Short - Winky Mabe - 86
Int - George Brown - 72
Mid - David Miller - 78
Long - Bill Howe - 81
Jr - Brandon Matthews - 84
Vt - Greg High - 72
SVt - Lewis Wyatt - 79

Doubles
High Gun - David Miller - 89
A - Winky Mabe - 85
B
C - George Brown - 86
D - Randy Jones - 83
Jr - Brandon Matthews - 81
SVt - Lewis Wyatt - 77

Again Thanks for all that attended and all that helped. Our next shoot is scheduled for December 12, 2015. Hope to see you on the 12th.

Take Care and Shoot Well,
Marty Hill