June 29th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

June 29th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and I hope you enjoyed the cooler weather on Sunday. Two shoots over the weekend and LCP shot their BIG50 Wednesday. Not much happening over the July 4th weekend locally but Kentucky and Virginia host their State Shoots this week. Oh, Rockingham will host a fun shoot on Sunday at 2PM with an intro to trapshooting and safety overview beginning at 1PM.

LCP shot the 24th starting at 11AM with temps in the 90's. 5 entries with Pat Childers and Harold Smith posting 48's, with Terry Lewis posting a 46, Paul Miraglia had a 44 and Bill Martin posted a 42. LCP will shoot this Wednesday the 1st starting at 11AM.

Two shoots over the weekend with CSL and Watauga shooting Saturday. The shoot reports should be up sometime today and I did see some pictures from Boone and some folks got wet shooting for sure. I would imagine that it was a lot cooler in the mountains than it was in Clinton.

The Zone is just a few weeks away and I would imagine that the Homegrounds location will be well attended. It will be interesting to see what the numbers will be and what kind of scores are broken in NC. Hopefully the weather will be good and not too hot but of course it is July.

Ok....not much more going on and I hope everybody has a great 4th of July week. Not sure what to think of everything that happened last week but it is what it is. Hello to Hap, see you next week Scott and hello to Lou and until next week..................................Smokem