October 30th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 30th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

I am not sure exactly how the weather was in North Carolina because I was in Branson Missouri for four days. Three shoots last week and all I have info for is the Buckhorn shoot Sunday. Shoots in November and December are slim pickings but it is wintertime.

CCLEOA shot Friday, Watauga Saturday and BGC Sunday. From what I hear Mark Spoon won the singles, Mark Cox won the caps, dubs and HOA and got a ½ yard punch at Buckhorn.

The only shoot on the horizon is a BIG50 at Charlie Browns on November the 5th. I have no details, but it should be like his other BIG50 events. Spartanburg shoots Saturday the 4th and Brushy Mountain VA.

This will be short and sweet this week. Hopefully we can drum up some more info for next week including shoot reports from CCLEOA and Watauga.

NOTE: Dean Eggert reports that Gastonia Parks & Rec. has installed new trap machines and voice calls. No info about registered events but at least the traps were updated.

I hope everyone that was looking forward to cooler weather is happy. Hello to Scott, Ronnie, Cowboy, Tim, Bobby, Phil, Mac, Thea and Anne and until next week……smokem