Rockingham Gun Club Memorial Shoot

Post shoot results!
smokem

Rockingham Gun Club Memorial Shoot

Post by smokem »

VA Shooter Rance Boyd & Lane Murray

The Rockingham Gun Club held their "Memorial" shoot Saturday and it was well attended. 18 singles - 15 caps and 9 doubles shooters stepped to the line in partly cloudy and windy conditions.

Steve Watson bears down on a bird on Trap 1

Steve Watson slid off the mountain and outpaced all singles shooters and posted a 97 for the win. On again off again Virginia shooter Rance Boyd had a 44 on trap 1 and a 49 on my field for a 93 and a 1/2 yard punch for his efforts. Jeff Galloway posted a pair of 46's amidst a squad with ERAD and squad mates gun malfunction issues. Jeff broke a 92 for the win and won the HOA with a 275 x 300.

SubJr shooter Wyatt Armsworthy brought his 20 gauge Beretta to the Rock and shot well. Always great to see the youngsters on the line and I hope he will be back. JR shooter Jason Holley also showed up and was able to shoot the caps and the dubs. If Jason keeps it up this young man will be posting some amazing scores wherever he shoots.

I have included all the pictures I took at the shoot and they can be viewed by mashing the link below.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... 207%202016

I would like to thank everyone that attended the shoot and to all that pitched in to help.