Buckhorn Dec 4, 2016

Post shoot results!
straightaway

Buckhorn Dec 4, 2016

Post by straightaway »

Chilly, overcast and drizzle. Low 40s and light rain were on hand for the few loonies......er.....shooters that stepped to the line to break some targets at BGC today. 4 hardy souls shot singles and handicap. There were no takers for doubles.

The highlight of the event was the Damn Yankee chili concoction that Karole made for lunch. I personally didn't think it was anything unusual, but, some of the natives were confounded by the addition of corn into the mix. Absolutely delicious, and, I didn't see anyone turn it down.

James, Tim and I took turns keeping score while Morris and Kevin kept the machines loaded. Auman and Chuck managed the office work as ususal. It was rough with the crowd, but, we managed.... :roll:

Singles
Champ - Ron Costanzo 92 (ran the back half, go figure)
C - Curtis Odem 77
D - Eric Sherer 77
Vet - Wayne Banks 68

Handicap
Champ - John Miller 83 (Randy Jones would be proud, John shot in a T shirt)
Short - Eric Sherer 68
Inter - Marty Hill NSR (Marty will be making payments to keep his score out of print)
Vet - Curtis Odem 69

That's it for Buckhorn in 2016. Thank You to all that came and shot with us this year. We hope you enjoyed the experience. Please don't be shy, if there's anything you'd like to see different, let us know and we just might try to accommodate. You see, James is open to suggestion from anyone other than me........

Christmas is upon us. Here's wishing you all a Wonderful Holiday. Let's all remember what this season is truly about and appreciate our friends and loved ones for who they are.

Travel Safe and see you next time wherever and whenever it is! Dan