Buckhorn New Years Day Shoot 1/1/2017

Post shoot results!
straightaway

Buckhorn New Years Day Shoot 1/1/2017

Post by straightaway »

What a nasty day. The weather man missed it all the way around. It was drizzly and cool when we got to the club and remained in the mid 40s all day. The rain did stop before we started singles and started back up at the exact moment the last pair of doubles was shot.

There was a small crowd on hand and decent scores were had in all three events with 5 shooting singles, 5 shooting handicap and 3 hardy souls having twice the fun in half amount of time.

Randy Jones and Will Price made the trek from the mountains and held up the "hillbilly" honor quite well, although Randy was fully clothed today....
Marty brought his kitty kat, Radar along and they were kind enough to leave me a "present" on the hood of my truck. Ahhh paybacks, a particular specialty of mine......

As usual, the faithful were on hand and took care of business efficiently. Tasty delicacies were presented to please our discriminating palates.

Lets take a look at who won what

Sauced up Singles
Champ - Chuck Woody 97 (won flip)
B - Randy Jones 97 (lost flip)
C - Glenn Alford 79
D - Wayne Banks 90

Hangover Handicap
Champ - Will Price 95
Short - Randy Jones 94
Inter - Marty Hill 80
Long - John Miller 88

Double Shot Doubles
Champ - "kupcake" Karole Miller 88
C - Randy Jones 80
D- Will Price 78

Clubhouse banter included a discussion concerning target management and just what the cost is to take a 3' step forward. Not saying that anyone we know would do that of course.......

That is that! We hope everyone has a great Year in 2017.

Buckhorn will next shoot in February. Watch this site and/or look to your email for the date and program. Rumor has it that James may even have greater mobility come that time.

Travel Safe and see you next time wherever it is! Dan