Watauga March 25 Scores

Post shoot results!
Spy100

Watauga March 25 Scores

Post by Spy100 »

Watauga March 25 Scores

Sorry Guys but I got bit by the fishing bug and had to rub it for a couple of days.

March 25 Watauga shoot report. Let me start off with saying we had a wonderful day on the mountain for shooting clay targets. The weather held off and we had one beautiful day, now don't get me wrong that wicked mountain breeze showed up about the time we started doubles. But the rain held off and the warm air made it a great day for shooting.

Lets get on to the scores: In singles we had David Miller taking top honors with a score of 98, but he dropped off after that. In handicap fresh off a large handicap win in the warm heat of Fla. Our own young shooting star Brian Kellner posted the top score of 92 for the day. Now you can say "He's Back" its been a while, but Bam Bam George Sudderth found that sweet spot and posted a 91 for top dog in doubles. Last some how we messed around and let Morgan Shaw take HOA with a score of 269.A total number of 24 shooter made it up for the shoot everything went great and I think everyone had a great time. Thanks goes out to everyone that worked to make the shoot turn into a great event.

Saturday March 25, 2017

Singles
Number of shooters 23
Champion David Miller 98
AA Class Tim Crabtree 96
A Class Bill Howe 95
B Class Joe Bouvrette 94 tie George Ponton
C Class Randy Jones 93
D Class William Banks 89
Lady Jenna Vanhaerents 71
Sub Junior Fortner Price 92
Vet Gerald Sparks 92