Watauga Official Scores June 24

Post shoot results!
Spy100

Watauga Official Scores June 24

Post by Spy100 »

Watauga June 24 Scores

Let me start off with saying we had a wonderful day on the mountain for shooting clay targets. The weather and rain held off and we
had one beautiful day. In the face of some threats of heavy rains we run the risk and ended up with one great day for shooting. On Wednesday I even called and counciled the BBQ lunch with the forcast of 70% chance of rain and flash floods. But it changed to 20% in four hours and we were on, only to jump back to 70% the next day. The weather changed like that for three days, but all got moved out by shooting time and we had a great day. Had a bunch of new faces roll in and we had a bunch of old faces that made it back to the mountains. And let me close with a Great Big THANKS to Wayne and his wife for another wonderful BBQ lunch, he does a great job with this when we can get him out.

Lets get on to the scores: In singles we had Mark Polojac,a shooter out of PA, taking top honors with a score of 98. In handicap our own young shooter Brian Kellner, shooting a BT 99 he borrowed of Morgan, got a yard with a score of 97 and took champ. Now you can say "He's Back" its been a while, but Bam Bam George Sudderth found that sweet spot and posted a 95 for top dog in doubles. This is what I posted in March, but George got rid of his cruch and went back to the wood,and not only took doubles. But he posted a 97 in singles, a 88 in handicap, with the 95 in doubles gave him the HOA with 280X300.

Great shooting and on to the scores:

Saturday June 24, 2017

Singles
Number of shooters 26
Champion Mark Polojac 98
AA Class Dennis Taylor 94
A Class George Sudderth 97
B Class Will Price 97
C Class Randy Jones 91 Tie Doug Hatley
D Class Harold Soutier 95
Sub Junior Keith Calhoun 93
Vet John Waters 91