Let Tron Tame Your Auto Today

Post items for sale!
smokem

Let Tron Tame Your Auto Today

Post by smokem »

Are you tired of worrying about hitting your friends high dollar smoke pole with your ejected shells? Well there is hope for you and it allows you to shoot your Beretta without fear of getting shot on the line. Look at the picture of the poor fellow below with a hot shell lodged behind his glasses.

I suffered at the hands of the fellow we would like to call the "tailgunner" JC Nunn. JC loves to shoot doubles and when we squad I shoot on post one and he shoots post 5. Yes I have witnessed STS, Gun Clubs, AA's and other assorted shells fly high and wide while he was shooting beside me.

Then my prayer was answered after we sent the tailgunners 391 tube to Tron in Michigan. Tron got the tube on a Monday and I had it back in my hands on a Friday. As you can see below he welds a small nib on the tube so that it ejects the shell out and down.

I took pix after the tailgunner shot 25 pair and as you can clearly see a few shells are on the concrete or sitting near the post beside where he shot. He also shot beside me at the NC Hall Of Fame and no shells landed anywhere near my gun, face or foot.

To contract Tron - tron_space@yahoo.com - tell him Freddy sent you....

Below - hot brass to the glasses......

Tron's nibjob below......

Tailgunner mashing clay.....

A happy and smiling tailgunner after his 391 was tamed by Tron....