Snowplowooza 2014

What is going on at your club?
smokem

Snowplowooza 2014

Post by smokem »

All you folks wanting snow can pat yourself on the back right about now. It is a pure mess here in Greensboro but I did manage to make it to work even though the County shutdown Thursday.
I called Jimmy Wilson and he was home watching TV and feeding his fish. He had to park his work truck and had Jeri pick him up in the big truck. It took my son 7 hours to get from Raleigh to Greensboro.

Steve Watson got the motherload at his house in Boone with almost a foot and some beautiful pictures at his house. I wonder what the gun club looks like with all that snow in the valley.

I will check with Phillip Putnam to see if they are still going to have their shoot and I hope to know something today. They are right off the highway and the city would clean up that area with no problem.

Be careful out there and come on Spring.......!
smokem

Attention NC Trapshooters

Post by smokem »

4PM Friday - Just got an email regarding the registered shoot in Gastonia. The shoot has been cancelled due to inclement weather as per Pat Corinth. Dean Egert was nice enough to send the info along and it is duly noted.
Also, the "Intro To Trap" class at the Rockingham Gun Club has been postponed due to inclement weather. Lewis Wyatt rode over to the club Firday afternoon and shot two rounds. He stated that the Lick Fork Creek road had not been touched and the only tracks might have been from a farmer and his tractor.

Saturday morning might be interesting seeing that they are calling for a fast moving storm that might produce a mix of rain and snow with winds 15-25 around noon.