Lordy Lordy - Skeet Sure Is Sporty

What is going on at your club?
smokem

Lordy Lordy - Skeet Sure Is Sporty

Post by smokem »

The neat thing about the shooting sports is that you just never know who will show up on a skeet field. My undercover photog managed to capture a well known trapshooter partaking in the finer sport of skeet.

I am under the impression that our photog also partook in the wine tasting, grey poupon spreading and tutu modeling session after the skeet session was over. Hopefully those pictures will find there way to me for your viewing pleasure.

Oh yes even I partook of the finer sport of skeet on the same skeet field shown in these pictures. If I can find it I have a picture that was taken of me shooting skeet at Buckhorn when there was not a plant on the hill behind the low house and I even had long flowing hair.

PS - after viewing the pictures it looks like he was shooting with some girls. :lol:

straightaway

RE: Lordy Lordy - Skeet Sure Is Sporty

Post by straightaway »

Fred, it so happens that I was there......and counting. James managed to break three (3) targets in his round. Yes, he was shooting on the "female" squad. I believe I heard some chatter about feminine bonding.....
To her credit "Redneck Barbie" did attempt to impart some tuteledge to our wayward James , but, well as the saying goes it's like trying to teach a pig to sing- doesn't work and it annoys the pig........
Have a great day! Dan
smokem

Dan The Skeeter

Post by smokem »

It took awhile and it finally happened. The picture we have been waiting for finally emerged from the unknown photog.

Notice the refined stance, eyes focused on the house, gun gently held with perfect head position anticipating the flight of the target towards the shooter.