October 26th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 26th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Nice weather in North Carolina and two shoots over the weekend. One shoot coming up this weekend and LCP has shoots through November. Also the time change hits this weekend so do not forget to "fall back" on Saturday night. Mash on the link for the updated "OFFICIAL" NC Shoot Calendar.
http://nctrap.com/shoots2015.pdf

David Miller With The Tale Of The Tape

The Chicken Wing Fling was well attended and David Miller wound up winning the HOA with a 285. More details will follow when Tom Pitts posts the shoot report sometime today. I did hear that Dan Johnson broke a 99 in dubs and that is some great shooting. Also Margaret Johnson won her first Lady trophy in singles with an 88. Not sure how many shooters showed up but it looked like a crowd. Tom Shelley nipped Tom Pitts by one in the HOA with Pitts sporting a new gas gun. Shelley also sent me a picture of John Waters in his cooking apron with a beans and weenie pattern on it.....picture was a little blurry.

Old Hickory at Rocky Mount shot Saturday and hopefully I will get some info regarding that today. Ft. Bragg shoots this Saturday and they will offer a typical 300 target program. I have heard that Ft. Bragg will host their last registered shoot in December but I cannot confirm that at this time. Ft. Bragg is a great place to shoot and I have a lot of fond memories shooting there.

Keep the Galloway family in your prayers. Mrs. Galloway lost her mom and details have not been determined at this time. She had been in failing health for quite some time.

Ok....not much else going on and I hope everybody has a great week. Hello to Hap, Scott, Lou and Chase and until next week...............Smokem