February 15th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

February 15th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Another blast of winter weather has hit the area and I hope that you and your family are warm and safe. One shoot last week was cancelled due to flooding and one BIG50 and two shoots this weekend in North Carolina.

Low Country had to cancel their BIG50 due to flooding and actually had to pull the trap. The BIG50 is on for this week and their monthly shoot is this Saturday.

The Buckhorn Gun Club near Mebane NC will host their monthly trapshoot this Sunday and I would imagine they will offer a typical 300 target program. Jimmy Wilson will send out an email to his email list like he usually does.

My spy on the hill says the snow is coming down in the NC mountains and the kids haven't been to school in a week. King George is getting his game face on and getting ready for the 2016 season. Big Money Tom Shelley bought him a Ford F250 King Ranch to haul his love lounge out West this summer. "Cuurently" King of the NC State points hill David Miller is feeling a little jittery with all the big dogs looking up that points hill. Randy and Will Price are cashing in aluminum cans and getting their game face on for the Southern Grand. Even Morg is hoping the tax man will bless him with a little traveling dineros come SoGrand time. Also, it looks like the man the myth the legend Dan Johnson might even slip South to tangle with the BIG BOYS at the Dollar........Make a note.....Watauga will shoot APRIL 30th and they normally do not shoot in April so please make a note of it....

Terry Roush is soaking up the sunshine in Florida and visited the Amateur Radio Hamcation in Orlando Florida. Terry has been a ham for many years and I have also since the late 70's. Not sure if Terry bought anything but I am sure the stuff was there to buy.

I have been posting upcoming shoots on trapshooters.com and also reading some of the articles posted by some of the visitors to the site. I have included a link to a topic posted by Joe Potosky......http://www.trapshooters.com/threads/tra ... le.263222/

That is about all for now and it looks like the early Monday morning commute might be a little slippery. I am looking forward to Spring just in case you are also. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Chase and until next week..............................Smokem