March 28th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

March 28th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good Monday morning and I hope everyone had a great Easter Holiday. Two shoots last week including the LCP BIG50 Wednesday and Durham County Wildlife's shoot Saturday. One shoot this week when LCP shoots their BIG50 the 30th.

Below you will find the shoot report fpr LCP and the link to their Newsletter.

The big winner for this months registered trap shoot held last Saturday was Rich Long who broke 96 out of 100 in singles. Runner up was Pat Childers with a 93. Harold Smith finished third with an 86. Mike Petrone took fourth with a 79. Mike Anselmo, Larry Dudley, Frank Harris, George Pappayliou, Roberta Pappayliou, Steve Pappayliou and Fred Truelove also participated.

Four shooters also shot 100 handicap targets. Roberta took first with a 76 from the 18 yard line. George Pappayliou was second with a 74 from the 19 yard line and Pat Childers finished third with a 71 from the 21 yard line. Larry Dudley finished out the handicap scoring with a 63. High Over-all goes to Pat Childers, breaking 164 of 200.

Mash on the link for the LCP Newsletter - https://bay169.mail.live.com/mail/ViewO ... n=74687058

Durham County shot Saturday and thanks to Dan Johnson we have a shoot report. 26/18/6 showed up to new shoot management and to windy conditions and an overcast sky. Dan won the Singles and the HOA, Gorgeous George Brown got a punch for an 87 and Greg High won the doubles nipping Dan by 3 with an 89. Check the NC State Shoot Calendar for Durhams next registered shoot.

David Miller working the shovel on trap 3.........

The Watauga Boys are prepping for the 2016 season and posted some pictures of work being done at the club. It looks like new power drops are being run to traps 3 and the WIDOWMAKER (trap 4) is alive and well Marty Hill. Lots of shooting anticpated in the valley this year and I hope to be there. I believe WGC slipped in a shoot in April and I will post the date as soon as I locate it.

NC State Shoot Calendar Link - http://www.nctrap.com/shoots2015.pdf

Have a great week everybody and hello to Lou - Hap - Scott - Chase and until next week......................Smokem