June 13th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

June 13th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello and good morning from Jamestown NC. The State shoot is over and the Official Scores should be made available sometime today or Tuesday.

Two shoots coming up this week and they are both at LCP the 15th (BIG50) and the 18th (typical 300 target program).

5 days of shooting in the North Carolina mountains with dry sunny weather with light winds only happens very rarely. The shoot was well attended and new folks showed up and commented that they would be back.

I could take the time to comment on all of the winners but that would take forever. Noah Gouge won the State Singles with a 199 and the doubles with a 99. I have no idea who won the State caps and the HOA. I got out of there before I got that info.

Hats off to the NC Trap Association – Hall Of Fame – Keevers – Duncans and the crew that runs the line. Marty Hill did a great job and Steve Watson sounded real official on that PA system. The fish fry was a hit Saturday night and I heard great comments about the food.

Jeff Galloway is the new ATA Delegate for North Carolina with Ron Wilson 1st Alt and Dennis Taylor 2nd Alt. I know he will do a great job and he will be looking for info to be included in his article for Trap&Field.

It was great to see all of the youth shooters participating this year and thanks to the parents for bringing them to the NC State Shoot. The AIM crew did a great job and hats off to Jeff and Margaret.

Ok that is about it for now and I hope everybody has a great week……..Hello to Lou – Hap – Scott and I missed you Chase and until next week…………………………………………Smokem