July 25th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

July 25th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

I really hope you are enjoying the heat and August is just around the corner. Two shoots over the weekend with the Glenn at Watauga and LCP with their monthly shoot. Also LCP held their BIG50 on Wednesday….

LCP shot Wednesday and Bill Boston and Pat Childers knotted up with 48’s. They shot Saturday and I will post those results when available.

HotShot squad at the Glenn……

Watauga shot the 16th Annual Glenn Miller Saturday and Morg Shaw sent me a good number of pictures. I will let Tom Pitts put his mountain spin on the results and hopefully his shoot report will be published very soon. It looks like Steve Watson and David Miller came in one/two in the 500 bird event. Mash on this link for pix from the Glenn - http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... er%20Shoot

Two shoots this week with LCP hosting their BIG50 Wednesday and Durham County hosting their monthly shoot on Saturday the 30th. Not looking too good for cooler temps next week so stay cool and please hydrate.

Since I missed the Zone I had no idea that Bill Howe had been injured in a mowing accident prior to leaving for the zone. Bill loves to shoot and it looks like nothing is going to slow him down because he shot Saturday at Watauga. Hopefully he will be back 100% very soon and stacking up those impressive target totals.

The Grand is here almost and Hunter Galloway will be leaving for the Grand on Saturday. I believe Jeff and his mom will leave next week so that Jeff can get tuned in for the major events at the Grand American. Not sure exactly who all is going from North Carolina but I wish them well and good luck. Maybe I can get my act together and get back out there in 2017.

I have been keeping up with Ronnie Smith after his mother Lillian passed away. He is doing better day by day and getting stronger after his stroke. Hopefully he will get back to getting around in the very near future.

Okay…..that is about it for this report and I will be going back to work at the Sheriff’s Department for the next two weeks. It will be good to get back to seeing some of my friends but I sure am going to miss bottle feeding those little babies….

Have a great week everybody and hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and anybody seen Chase and until next week……………………….Smokem