September 5th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

September 5th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings on Labor Day and what a great weekend of weather for trapshooting in North Carolina. LCP shot their BIG50 and Buckhorn hosted a 3-day shoot with results that should be published Monday evening or Tuesday.

Coharie shoots this Saturday along with the Rockingham Gun Club. The Rock will also shoot their BIG50 on Sunday in conjunction with their club cookout. LCP will shoot their BIG50 Wednesday the 7th and I posted the results of their August 31st BIG50.

The NC Hall of Fame is just a few weeks away and Bill Howe will be inducted into the hall this year. Bill has been the guy that shoots more targets than anyone else on a year to year basis. Bill had a close encounter with a mower right before the Grand and still managed to tough it out even with an injured foot.

Phil Davis is flying in from Wyoming for the Hall of Fame and he will arrive Wednesday. His father and my grandfather shot together back in the day and both promoted trapshooting heavily. It is always great to see Phil and he took care of his father until his passing.

Going to be a little thin this week and I hope you enjoy your holiday day off. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Chase and until next week………………………………………..Smokem…..