October 3rd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 3rd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Looks like another beautiful weekend in North Carolina and hopefully the weather will hold up for this week. Coharie shoots Saturday with BGC and Rockingham shooting Saturday and Sunday. LCP will shoot their weekly BIG50 Wednesday and hopefully I will get a shoot report for next week’s Smoke Report.

The South Carolina Hall of Fame shoot was Saturday and Sunday and Doug Stenback was inducted on Saturday. Congratulations to him and hopefully I can get a shoot report or a link to the scores for next week. I believe they had good weather and the scores should show it.

Coharie hosts their last shoot of 2016 and Mac has asked for folks to look at the weather in case hurricane Matthew decides to pay North Carolina a visit. Mere wind and rain won’t keep shooters off the line but the threat of twisters could be a deal breaker.

Buckhorn shoots Saturday and Sunday and Jimmy will publish his program and I will get it posted as soon as it is available…..Or maybe Dan will get the info up or it might be up already…..They always have a good crowd and hopefully all of NC will be able to shoot without the threat of Matthew.

Rockingham shoot Saturday and Sunday with a typical 300 target program on Saturday and the BIG50 on Sunday starting at 2PM. This is the ATA National Trapshooting weekend and pins will be available for all participants. Weather is looking good for North Carolina for the weekend but if the forecast is correct it might be a little breezy.

With all of the clubs ceasing to offer registered ATA targets it is my pleasure to announce that Polk County Gun Club will be shooting the 29th of October. I have some pictures to post and also they have a program that I will get posted. Terry has posted the gun club and contact info in case you want to take a trip to check it out.

That is about it for this week and I hope everybody enjoys the weather and I am praying Matthew heads on out to sea. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Chase and until next week…………………………….Smokem

NC HOF Scores Link Below:
http://nctrap.com/hof2016.pdf
smokem

Re: October 3rd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Attention: Jimmy Wilson has cancelled the two day BGC shoot due to the weather related to Hurricane Matthew. I have not heard from Mac at Coharie and Rockingham is on the fence to cancel Saturday but might still shoot Sunday....

I should know something in the morning......
smokem

Re: October 3rd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Thursday night @ 9:53PM

Coharie - BGC have cancelled their shoots....

Rockingham has cancelled their Saturday shoot and will hold their BIG50 Sunday at 2PM..

Smokem