February 6th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

February 6th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Monday morning the 6th of February and the NE Patriots are Super Bowl Champs…….again…I hope you and yours had a great weekend with clear skies and cool and somewhat windy conditions on Sunday. Lots of wrecks Sunday morning with the precip that fell and cool temps that iced up the roads and bridges.

I have posted the scores for LCP’s BIG50 and their monthly shoot in January. They are like the Eveready Bunny shooting those BIG50’s about every week….and their monthly shoot. Pat Childers keeps the ball rolling and by the time the big shoots roll around these coastal shooters will be ready to win.

Not much going on to report about but Morgan Shaw had a birthday last week and Happy Birthday to him. Have not heard much from the hill but I do know that deer slayer Shelley had another trip planned to Alabama. Have not seen any deer pictures posted so maybe he is just visiting….

LCP shoots this Wednesday the 8th and their monthly shoot is the 18th. Buckhorn holds their monthly shoot the 19th so please mark your calendars. The calendar fills up in March and a whole lot of shooting will be going on leading up to the Southern State shoots with GA and SC in May.

You cannot forget the Southern Grand in March and I will bet Noah Gouge will be back in Florida for more than sunshine. He shot super in poor conditions at the Dixie. I can only imagine his scores with some good weather and good targets with a little less wind……

Ok……another week ahead and Valentine’s Day is upon us. Be sure to get your sweetie something nice or she might not let you go to the Gun Club. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and I have about given up Chase and until next week……………………….Smokem.