April 10th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

April 10th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and hoping everyone has a great Easter Holiday weekend. Three shoots with LCP’s BIG50, Coharie and Buckhorn registering targets. Two shoots this week with LCP’s BIG50 the 12th and their monthly shoot the 15th.

CSL - Danny Lloyd – PJ Walker – Tony Barlanti – Rick Evans – Jimmy Daniels – TNX Mac for the photo!

Coharie shot Saturday and they had a great turnout. 25/23/10 showed up and some great scores were broken. Greg High won the singles with a 97, Low Country Bill Boston won the caps and got a punch with a 94. Greg High also won the doubles with a 92 and “YoYo” aka Prez Marty Hill won the HOA with a 269. May 6th is there next registered shoot so please make plans to attend.

Buckhorn shot Sunday and they had a big old good one with 36/29/20 spreading led at BGC. Charlie Brown won the IRS singles with a 98 and carryover to caps with Johnathan Miller. Daniel Emory got a punch for his 93 in the W2 caps and Johnathan Miller won the Deduction dubs with a strong 98 and he also won the HOA with a 281x300. GOM aka James “OneStraightLeg” Wilson opted not to shoot but will be on the ready at the Dogwood. He managed to manage getting everyone done by 3 and on the road by 4 and that is always good.

There have been some updates in the NCTA Shoot Calendar so please take a look and get your shoot calendar up to date…..Here is the link…..for your mashing pleasure….http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

If you take a look at the NCTRAP website you will see 5 shoots at the North Carolina Homegrounds this year…..Dogwood – NC State – Southern Zone Telephonic – Hall Of Fame – Dixie Grand……A ton of shooting going on at the Bostic location in 2017….

That is about it and I hope everyone has a great time with friends and family this weekend. My oldest son is getting married Saturday so it will be a busy week for me for sure. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Ronnie and until next week …………………………………..smokem……