June 12th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

June 12th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Saturday Night

Good morning to all and the NC State Shoot is in the record books. What a great time had by all and thanks to every person that worked hard to make it happen and to all that came to the NC Homegrounds to compete.

Jimmy Wilson won the NC State Singles with a 199, Noah Gouge won the NC State Doubles with a 97 and Price Fortner won the NC State Handicap with a 97. I will be adding all the winner boards to the smoke report for your viewing pleasure and all I don’t have is the caps, HOA and HAA.

The weather was great and it did get steamy at times. As far as I know the only rain was on Thursday night and that was about it. Between the gnats, sweat bees and horseflies buzzing the competitors all was GOOD. Drews crew did an excellent job and very little trap issues all 5 days.

I could go on and on about the State Shoot but the local shoots crank back up this week with LCP’s BIG50 the 14th and Buccaneer’s first BIG50 the 17th. Buckhorn shoots a typical 300 target program the 17th.

The official NC State Shoot scores should be available in the next few days and will be posted on www.nctrap.com and this site. I took about 500 pictures and will be uploading as time allows. If you want a picture that I took sent to you just email me at fcr7@yahoo.com

It has been a long four days for me and this will do it for the smoke report this week. Have a great week everybody and the Zone is just around the corner. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Ronnie and until next week…………..smokem

Thursday Pictures -
Friday Pictures -
Saturday Pictures - http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... day?sort=2
Sunday Pictures - http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... day?sort=2