June 19th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

June 19th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and what a great weekend except for that storm Saturday night. Three shoots in NC last week including LCP’s BIG50, LCP monthly and BGC. This week we have LCP’s BIG50 the 21st and Watauga, Durham County and Rockingham the 24th and Rockingham’s BIG50 the 25th at 2PM.

Buckhorn shot Sunday and the AIM crew prepared a great chicken dinner for all. Karole Miller celebrated her 25,000th singles target attainment…..congrats. Great scores were broken with John Miller breaking 100 in the singles, Kai Li won the caps with a 93 and ½ yard, J.D. Goodwin won the doubles with a 93. Also, Ean Wagoner won the big leather bag at the State Shoot for the AIM individual award……great shooting young man!

LCP’s BIG50 report is posted and hopefully we will get the shoot report for the LCP monthly and the Buccaneer BIG50. This week is full of shoots and hopefully we will get programs posted today. Most clubs are using the ATA email blast to get the info out about their shoots and it has been very successful.

Trying to keep a website up to date is a daunting task and Jimmy Wilson is currently updating the State Shoot winners and thanks for doing that. I have work to do in updating the Hall Of Fame section and removing a bunch of out of date info. I still have pictures from Thursday and Friday to upload from the State shoot…….

A shout out to Scott Holdren at the PA State Shoot. He broke a 198 in the Championship Singles and won his shootoff for SubVet. Scott had rotator cuff surgery on his left arm and it looks like his rehab went great! We will be seeing him at the Bradford Gun Club for the Konne-Yaut Indian shoot in July.

Bob Schultz is your ATA Delegate for the state of North Carolina. Bob will do a great job representing the State and I am looking forward to great things for North Carolina Trapshooting. Jeff Galloway served a year and did a great job supporting the AIM effort in the state.

A little thin this week but a lot of info to report next Monday. Have a great week everybody and hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Ronnie and until next week......................Smokem