June 26th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

June 26th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello to all and I hope everybody had a great weekend. Several shoots last week and most shoot reports have been posted. We even have a shoot report from the Buccaneer Gun Club with their first ATA registered BIG50.

Before I get going we have a prayer request for Jan Schultz. Our NC ATA Delegate Bob Schultz posted the info on Facebook last night and it concerns a tumor that will need to be removed. Please remember them during this time and pray that God will guide the surgeon’s hands during this procedure.

One registered shoot this week and it is the weekly LCP BIG50 on Wednesday the 28th. Pat sent me their BIG50 shoot report from last week and the BIG50 shoot report from the Buccaneer shoot the 18th.

Durham County shot Saturday and had a great turnout. 20/14/4 stepped to the line and Joe Hartley won the singles with a 97. Ed Rabenda and Ray Yazdi broke 92’s in the handicap and went three shootoff rounds to settle the tie with Ed the winner. Jeff Abarbanell won the doubles with an 88 and Ray Yazdi secured the HOA with a 260x300….. Thanks Jeff for the shoot report!

Singles Squad At The Rock

Rockingham shot Saturday and it was the Jeff Galloway show except for the singles. Jeff and Ronnie Manuel both broke 99’s in the singles and went two shootoff rounds with Ronnie breaking a 50 straight to Jeff’s 49. Jeff won the caps with a 92, doubles with a 97 and the HOA with a 288x300. Eric Sherer came up to shoot with us and hopefully he a had a good time.

Field General NC ATA VP David Miller – Watauga Gun Club

Watauga shot Saturday and they had a great turnout. Mark Polojac won the singles with a 98, Brian Killner broke a 97 with a BT-99 to win the caps and George Sudderth dialed the doubles in with a 95. Jim Dotson rode down from VA without his shotgun and shot Randy’s new Browning and he shot it GREAT. I posted pictures and scores from the shoot that were supplied by Morgan Shaw…..Tom Pitts will put his mountain spin on the shoot report and should be posted very soon.

That is about it for this week and just a week from the 4th of July Holiday. The Virginia State Shoot and the Kentucky State Shoot are upon us and the Ohio State Shoot just wrapped up. Tons of shooting is here and don’t forget the Zone….Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott (see you in Bradford) and last but not least Cousin Ronnie and until next week……………………….Smokem