July 10th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

July 10th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello and good morning to all. LCP shot Wednesday and their shoot report is posted. I will get the info from Rockingham sometime today. I would hope that everyone is aware that the Southern Zone is this week and folks are preparing to head to the NC Homegrounds.

I am sure that everyone will have a great time and maybe we will have some first-time visitors checking out the layout prior to the Dixie Grand in October. I may not make it and hope to get info on a day to day basis.

I made my annual trip to Pennsylvania and got back last night. The weather was great but folks did get a little wet on Friday. I shot maybe 20 birds in a light rain and then the bottom fell out. I was in Dan Johnsons old stomping grounds up at the Bradford Gun Club. I did some snooping in the trophy cases and spotted Dan’s name on a 100 Straight Singles plaque at the club. It was 50 degrees Sunday morning and the temps were going to reach the 70’s.

I believe there are some shot calendar changes so please visit www.nctrap.com for new info. Ok that is about it for now and I hope everyone has a great week and shoot good at the Zone. Hello to Lou, Scott, Hap and Cousin Ronnie and until next week………………..Smokem