July 24th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

July 24th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Great weekend for shooting in North Carolina but a tad bit hot I would say. I have shoot reports from Watauga, Charlie Brown and the LCP BIG50. Pat will get the monthly LCP and the Buccaneer BIG50 in time. Two shoots this week with LCP’s BIG50 the 26th and Durham County the 29th.

The Glenn Miller shoot was well attended and your 2017 winner is none other than Randy “Boone” Jones with Will Price the runner-up. Randy won the 1st and third caps with Chuck Woody and Bill Howe tied for the second caps. George Sudderth and Jim Hughes won the doubles events. Tom Pitts is headed to Canada fishing to try to out slab Tom Shelley and that is going to be hard to do……

Charlie Brown Gun Club shot Sunday and according to Karole Miller it was really hot. 16/14/3 stepped to the line with Wayne Perry winning the singles with a 95, Scarlett Su winning the caps with and 89 and Glenn Alford winning the doubles with a 78 and the HOA with a 258.

Tim Dean posted a picture of the new concrete on one of the combination fields at the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club. I tried to find it and will post it as soon as I can get it uploaded on the photobucket account.

Ok that is about it for this week and I sure hope it cools down a bit. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week…………………………Smokem