July 31st Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

July 31st Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good evening and it is Monday the 31st of July. Had some issues getting a password reset and logged in to get the report done Sunday night. “It” happens and hopefully the forget my password function will be looked at for future resets. I also got got access to my photobucket account and updated the last Watauga shoot.

One shoot this week at LCP on Wednesday and shoot score info will be published as soon as Pat gets back from vacation. Looking at the calendar there are no registered shoots in NC this weekend. Next weekend Polk County shoots Saturday and BGC shoots Sat/Sun.

Durham County shot Saturday and from what I hear it was a little breezy. 35/31/16 stepped to the line for some sporty birds and the scores showed it. Marty Hill won the flip for singles Hi-Gun with a 94. Marty also won the caps and a half yard punch for a 89. An informant stated that he lost count of how many he was down sooooo he ended up accidentally winning the caps and got punched…..Greg High “They Call Me The Breeze” outbirded Dan Johnson by 1 with a 93 in the dubs and also won the HOA with a 272. Thanks to Jeff for the shoot report and I borrowed some of his verbage…..

The Grand cranks up the 2nd and looking at the weather all the way out to next Wednesday it is looking great. Temps in the low 80’s is going to be a blessing to everyone involved. Friday morning of this week the low will be in the 50’s. Not sure exactly how many NC shooters are headed up but good luck to all. I will try to keep up with all of the happenings but that can be a daunting task.

Last but not least Jan Schultz is undergoing treatment and we are thinking about her and Bob at this time. David Barron is out of the hospital and on the mend and will be out of work 8-10 weeks. They are taking up donations to help him out during this time. Harold Smith can be contacted at 843-390-1225. Also Larry Dudley had a mild stroke and is doing good with no issues and shot their BIG50 the 19th…..

Tom Shelley took a trip to Alaska and below is a picture of one of his small fish he caught on his trip. At the time of this writing Tom Pitts is in Canada on fishing trip and is already posting big fish pictures as seen below.

Tom Shelley – Needs a better photographer….

Tom Pitts

Ok that is about it and if I missed anything just let me know. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week……………………….Smokem…..