August 28th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

August 28th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning to all and I hope everybody enjoyed the weather over the weekend. Certainly, our thoughts and prayers are with the folks in Texas during this time. Also, it looks like our coast will be getting a good dose of rain today from a tropical depression. Happy Birthday to Jeff Galloway turning 32 on Saturday......

Watauga shot Saturday and they had a great turnout with great weather. Morg Shaw sent me some info and it is posted in anticipation of Tom Pitts writeup. Dennis Taylor won the singles with a 98, Randy “Boone” Jones won the handicap with a 97 and Ted Carwile won the doubles. WGC had a few new faces on the hill and hopefully Tom will mention those in his info.

LCP shoots this Wednesday the 30th and Buckhorn has a three-day shoot September 2,3&4. Rockingham has a BIG50 Sunday with a chicken wing dinner and you need to let Lane Murray or Scott Shoulars know if you will be attending.

That is about it for this week and I hope everyone has a great Labor Day holiday. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week………smokem….