September 4th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

September 4th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Labor Day and I hope everybody had a great weekend. Weather was ok Saturday and was beautiful Sunday. BGC had a three-day shoot and LCP and Rockingham held BIG50’s. I posted the shoot report for LCP and they will shoot this Wednesday the 6th.

Bird Out at the Rock

Rockingham hosted a BIG50 Sunday and 30 shooters hit the line. Lane Murray was the top gun and the mid/low Lewis winners are still to be determined. Scott Shoulars cooked up some succulent chicken wings and others supplied slaw, baked beans, macaroni salad, lemon pound cake and other sweets.

Buckhorn shoots today and they shot Saturday and Sunday. Shoot report should be posted sometime today and just found out the normal shoot reporter is in Pennsylvania. Yep old Dan rode up to shoot with his brother Dale at the Bradford Gun Club. He shot the Case Knife shoot and wound up winning the singles with a 98 in 30 mph winds and temps in the low 40’s.

Dale & Dan Johnson

Bradford Gun Club – Case Knife Shoot – 30mph winds – 40 degrees…..

That is about it for this week and I hope everybody has a great week. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week…………………………………….Smokem