October 16th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 16th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

These flew over Sunday during the National Anthem……

Good morning and another great weather weekend in North Carolina. Several shoots last week including BIG50’s at LCP, Rockingham and Buccaneer and LCP’s monthly registered shoot. Looking forward into this week LCP shoots their BIG50 the 18th with Coharie, Old Hickory Rocky Mount all shooting the 21st with BGC also shooting the 22nd. Mac has posted the program and hopefully BGC will put up their 2-day program shortly.

I do not think I got any official Dixie Grand scores and maybe they are posted on the ATA website. I have been super busy and have been trying to get time to upload all the photos from the shoot. I got some great shots of folks up and down the line shooting and some just chilling. Here a link to the pix from Sunday - http://smg.photobucket.com/user/smokem/ ... day?sort=2

Please continue to remember Jan Schultz, JT Brewer and Lewis Wyatt in your prayers. Lane went by to see JT and he just wants to go home. They are trying to figure how to manage his care at this time. Lewis is laying low waiting to have his second round of IV chemo and not sure exactly when that is. Not heard an update on Jan and hopefully Bob will post on FB regarding her progress.

I sort of missed one of the big stories floating around the ATA and that is the Junior All-American Captain North Carolina’s own Noah Gouge. I believe Karla Harrison just wrote an article on the perfect 300 he put up and that was quite an accomplishment. Sometimes I draw a blank on news and I apologize in advance.

Ok folks that is about it and I hope everyone has a great week. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week……………………..smokem…..