October 23rd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 23rd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning and I hope everyone had a chance to get out and shoot over the weekend. Weather was great and a whole lot of shooting went on over the weekend with CSL, BGC and Old Hickory registering birds.

Buckhorn shot Saturday and Sunday and some great scores were broken. Saturday Perry Kemp won the singles and Eric Sherer won the caps. Sunday Marty Hill won the singles, Ean Wagoner got a punch and won the caps and John Miller won the doubles with a 99 (ask him). John also won the HOA with a solid 288…..Also congrats to John for his AA27AA achievement – great shooting sir…..

Nat Snyder and Al Williams – Nat got a punch for his solid 96…

Coharie shot Saturday and had a good turnout. Pat “C”hilders won the singles with a 99, Nat Snyder won the caps with a 96 and missed the MID50 pot by one target. Nat also won the doubles with a 91 (shooting a Model 12) and the HOA with a 96/96/91 = 284. Mac mentioned that the YoYo brothers Marty “BigYo” Hill and Greg “LilYo” High did not shoot. This was the last shoot of the year for CSL and please make plans to make it to CSL in 2018.

Two shooting events this week with LCP shooting their BIG50 the 25th and Watauga hosting their annual “Wing Fling” Saturday the 28th. Weather is looking good with temps in the low 60’s and partly cloudy. That is some good chicken wing eating weather. This will be the last shoot at Watauga for the year so attend if you can.

I talked to Lewis Wyatt Sunday and he had a pretty tough week after his second round of treatment. He sounded good on the phone and hopes this next week will be a lot better. JT Brewer made it home finally and I will try to contact him to see how he is doing. No info on Jan Schultz but please remember to keep her in your prayers.

Have a great week everybody and I hope the threat of severe weather bypasses your area. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next time……………………………….smokem…….