October 30th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 30th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Wonderful weekend in North Carolina with some mountain areas covered in a dusting of the white stuff. Snow has fallen prior to this weekend with a picture provided by Morgan Shaw of Rich Mountain. LCP shoots this Wednesday and I do not see any shoots this weekend according to the calendar provided by the NCTA.

LCP shot their weekly BIG50 and had 17 shooters with 5 guests from Pennsylvania. Three junior shooters entered, and one young man broke the high score of the day which was a 47. Dave Eslinger had the next best score with a 46.

The South Carolina Hall Of Fame shoot cranks up this weekend with Teresa Knight being inducted into the HOF. What a sweet lady and one heck of a shot. Back when I got back to shooting she won the SC resident caps with a 93 and I had a 92 to win the non-resident trophy…..Of course I was in the Calcutta and hit the Lewis at the top……

Watauga cancelled their WingFling Saturday due to issues from the storm earlier in the week. Also, the forecast looked a little iffy and they wanted to be sure all 50 pounds of wings would be consumed. No mention of a potential weather date and the winter it is a coming. Morgan Shaw had his shooting team out Sunday practicing, and it was cold and windy. Here is a link if you want to look at the pictures from the damage at the club.

2005 Wing Fling

2006 Wing Fling

2008 Wing Fling

2010 Wing Fling

2012 Wing Fling

Spy 1 & Spy 2 – 2012 Wing Fling
Mash On The Video Link - http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... I_3663.mp4

2013 Wing Fling

2014 Wing Fling

2016 Wing Fling

No report on Jan Schultz and I checked Bob’s Facebook for any updates. Lewis Wyatt sounded good on the phone and will be undergoing another treatment in the very near future. Lane and I called JT Brewer and with him being home at least he isn’t at the hospital. He is really feeling down and out and please pray for his mental state. I am going to visit him early this week and try to cheer him up……

Ok folks that was a little intense digging up those pictures and seeing the folks that are no longer with us. Have a great week and I hope you are getting ready for the Holiday season. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week……………..smokem