October 30th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 30th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Wonderful weekend in North Carolina with some mountain areas covered in a dusting of the white stuff. Snow has fallen prior to this weekend with a picture provided by Morgan Shaw of Rich Mountain. LCP shoots this Wednesday and THE CHARLIE BROWN GUN CLUB WILL SHOOT THIS SUNDAY. Karole Miller posted the info and I apologize for not knowing the shoot was scheduled on the NCTA calendar.

LCP shot their weekly BIG50 and had 17 shooters with 5 guests from Pennsylvania. Three junior shooters entered, and one young man broke the high score of the day which was a 47. Dave Eslinger had the next best score with a 46.

The South Carolina Hall Of Fame shoot cranks up this weekend with Teresa Knight being inducted into the HOF. What a sweet lady and one heck of a shot. Back when I got back to shooting she won the SC resident caps with a 93 and I had a 92 to win the non-resident trophy…..Of course I was in the Calcutta and hit the Lewis at the top……

Watauga cancelled their WingFling Saturday due to issues from the storm earlier in the week. Also, the forecast looked a little iffy and they wanted to be sure all 50 pounds of wings would be consumed. No mention of a potential weather date and the winter it is a coming. Morgan Shaw had his shooting team out Sunday practicing, and it was cold and windy. Here is a link if you want to look at the pictures from the damage at the club. http://www.wataugagunclub.com

2005 Wing Fling

2006 Wing Fling

2008 Wing Fling

2010 Wing Fling

2012 Wing Fling

Spy 1 & Spy 2 – 2012 Wing Fling
Mash On The Video Link - http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v29 ... I_3663.mp4

2013 Wing Fling

2014 Wing Fling

2016 Wing Fling

No report on Jan Schultz and I checked Bob’s Facebook for any updates. Lewis Wyatt sounded good on the phone and will be undergoing another treatment in the very near future. Lane and I called JT Brewer and with him being home at least he isn’t at the hospital. He is really feeling down and out and please pray for his mental state. I am going to visit him early this week and try to cheer him up……

Ok folks that was a little intense digging up those pictures and seeing the folks that are no longer with us. Have a great week and I hope you are getting ready for the Holiday season. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week……………..smokem
cupcake

Shoot at Charlie Brown Gun Club - Sun. Nov. 5th

Post by cupcake »

A shoot will be held at Charlie Brown Gun Club this coming Sunday, Nov. 5.

Event 1 - 100 Handicap
Event 2 - 100 Singles
Event 3 - 100 Handicap
smokem

Re: October 30th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Thanks Karole I had no idea......

FR