November 6th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 6th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello and good morning from Jamestown North Carolina. The weekend was a little drizzly and downright chilly Saturday. Charlie Brown Gun Club shot Sunday and expect it was a little cloudy. South Carolina held their Hall of Fame Shoot over the weekend and I have posted info on Out of State Trapshoots.

A couple of events this week with LCP hosting their weekly BIG50 Wednesday the 8th. Rockingham shoots Saturday and their BIG50 is Sunday. As far as any other registered shoots in NC I do not see anything else based on the NCTA calendar - OOPS. Thanks to Karole Miller and her posting the Charlie Brown shoot. It wasn’t on the calendar and I had no way of knowing it was scheduled. In the future I will try to check the ATA site just in case. I got to quit drinking when I write the smoke report. Buckhorn holds their annual Toys for Tots this Sunday. Here are some old pix from days gone by......

***********************************South Carolina Hall Of Fame - Below**********************************************************************************************

Daniel Tollison – Grace Reavis – Teresa Knight

Morg Shaw took some of his crew to Spartanburg Sunday and they did well. Gary Olson won the singles with a 99 and Morg took AA with a 98. Young Caleb Dancy won the handicap event with the lone 96 and Neil Alexander won the doubles with a 99 and Gary Alexander won the HOA with a 282.

Theresa Knight was inducted into the SC HOF and she is very deserving of the honor. What a sweet and gracious woman and one heck of a trapshooter. I will try to find some pictures of her induction ceremony to post on the site. Saturday Randy Knight won the singles with a 99, Steve Woods won the caps with a 96 and Jay Wilson won the doubles with a 94….

Don’t forget to remember Jan Schultz, JT Brewer and Lewis Wyatt in your prayers. Hunter Galloway shot some skeet with Lewis last week and I believe one of his treatments is this week.

Have a great week everybody and I hope to see some of you at the Rock this weekend. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week………….Smokem