November 13th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 13th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

What a chilly Veterans Day weekend in North Carolina. A big THANKS to all our Vets both past and present! Quite a bit of shooting going on last week with the LCP BIG50, Buckhorn’s Toys for Tots and Rockingham. All shoot reports have been posted and few pictures also.

LCP shoots this Wednesday and Old Hickory shoots Saturday and Buccaneer Sunday. Once the 2018 NCTA calendar is published I will post a link to the calendar and you can keep up to date that way.

Rockingham shot Saturday and we appreciate the crew that drove all the way down from the Mountains. Jason Dancy won the singles and the caps and got a ½ yard punch for his efforts. Morg Shaw won the dubs (after his 1100 broke) and the HOA. Sunday Chris Shoulars won the BIG50 with a 91 and broke a 25 from the 25 in lowlight to shut the door on Cousin Ronnie and Lane Murray.

Sunday Buckhorn hosted their Toys for Tots shoot and it was well attended. 98 won the singles and it was broken by Colton Frietas. John “Smoke On The” Waters won the caps with a 91 and got a ½ yard to the 24. Morg Shaw won the doubles with a 95 and Brandon Matthews the HOA. Evidently they had a horde of youngins shooting and some did very well.

Continue to remember Jan Schultz, Lewis Wyatt and JT Brewer in your prayers. Dan mentioned that Hall Of Famer Jimmy Wilson will be having his other knee replaced sometime in December and we wish him well.

That is about it for this week and I hope everybody is looking forward to the upcoming holiday. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week………………………………………..Smokem
smokem

Re: November 13th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Thanks to Deadeye Dan I had a couple of booboos in the smoke report......Thanks

FR