November 20th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 20th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Good morning from Jamestown NC after a rather windy weekend in North Carolina. Not much to report and there were two BIG50’s and a shoot at Old Hickory at Rocky Mount. I have no shoots reports at this time.

Thanksgiving is here and did not see any shoots for this weekend. LCP might shoot Wednesday and please check the ATA website to confirm. In 2018 I will be providing the link to the Official NCTA shoot schedule and also any shoot reports that might have been posted. That will hopefully any mix-ups on shoot dates or result info.

I got an email from Bruce Forbes awhile back regarding him traveling to NC to shoot birds and guess where he hunted? He did a hunt at Low Country Preserve and evidently did quite well. He has retired from his job in Canada and will be vacationing in Myrtle Beach in 2018 for several months. His screen name on Trapshooters.com was twopipe…..

I checked in with Chuck Patterson and he was at the Autumn Grand. He was at the Tucson Trap & Skeet Club with 48 traps and about a half a dozen skeet overlays. He said that the target visibility was good but only helped him seeing his lost targets fly all the way to the ground. He promised to get me some pictures when they get back to California. That email was sent the 9th so they have been back home for a week or so.

Continue to pray for Jan Schultz, Lewis Wyatt and JT Brewer…..Lewis got out and shot a couple of rounds this week and he shot pretty good but was plum tuckered out after just an little while. Danny Lloyd is still on the mend after some hand surgery and is having issues feeling his trigger finger. Also Jimmy Wilson will be undergoing another knee replacement during I think December…..Good luck to him and to all mentioned….

It looks like Remington is discounting their Gun Club shells and it might be a good time to stock up. With Dicks and Field & Stream here is Greensboro there is always a deal on shells from time to time.

Ok that is about it and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Great time for food and fellowship with the family. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scoot and Cousin Ronnie and until next week…………………….smokem……..