November 27th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 27th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. I will be preparing two big pots of hambone soup Monday and it sure is good. LCP shot Wednesday and Saturday and the BIG50 scores are posted. Looking at the calendar (here goes) LCP’s BIG50 is the 29th and Buckhorn shoots this Sunday the 3rd………Here is the link to the calendar for reference….http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Johnson snarfing down a Kupcake……12/4/2011

BGC Groundcrew 12/4/2011

I visited JT Brewer Friday and he was doing as good as can be expected. He has rehab 3 times and week and is resting comfortably at his home. I know he wants to get out of that chair and out of that house…..please pray for him and his family.

Lewis Wyatt has been getting out a bit and visiting the gun club and actually shooting a bit. He is so tired after minimal activity it really takes a lot out of him. He will be undergoing a treatment Tuesday so please think of him during this time.

Bob Schultz is using email and Facebook to get the word out about NC Trapshooting and listed all the shoots at the Homegrounds in 2018….. I also see that Bob and Jan are attending Church regularly and she is still playing her music which is great to see….

I guess it is a rush to the Christmas Holiday and no telling what the weather will be in the month of December. Have a great week everybody and hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week………………….smokem..