April 16th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

April 16th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello and good morning from Jamestown NC. Both Guilford and Rockingham Counties suffered from tornado damage Sunday evening and I hope none of our shooting community was affected. Lane Murray made it to the concrete bathrooms before the bottom dropped out near Ruffin.

Quite a bit of shooting last week with shoot reports from CSL, Buckhorn, Coharie and Rockingham. I also have info from the BIG50 at Watauga but need to get it in a different format. Several shoots coming up this week and here is the link for upcoming shoots in your area - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

The North Carolina Hall of Fame is right around the corner and Carolyn Keever will be inducted Saturday night. This 1st shoot at the North Carolina Homegrounds is usually well attended and is the only shoot at the HG prior to the NC State Shoot in June. Hopefully the end of April will produce some great weather in the NC mountains.

Please continue to pray for Jan Schultz, JT Brewer, Lewis Wyatt and Helen Harrelson in South Carolina. If you know of anyone that needs prayer, please let me know and we will list them on the smoke report.

That is it for this week and I hope everybody has a great week. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott and Cousin Ronnie and until next week………Smokem…..