July 16th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

July 16th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings and I hope you are cool and dry in the house. Looks a little warm here in North Carolina and quite a change from the weather I experienced in Pennsylvania.

Sort of a lull before the Zone that cranks up this Thursday. Weather is looking high 80’s and no high 90’s thanks goodness. Hopefully it will be well attended, and a few new faces just might appear. Folks might be checking it out for a return to the Dixie in October.

I traveled to Bradford PA Wednesday and it was a smooth ride up and no traffic jams on I-81 this time. Temps in the AM were in the 50’s and daily temps in the mid 70’s. The only rain that fell was a brief shower Sunday morning about 7AM. This was the 99th meeting of the Konne-Yaut Indians and it was well attended. This club is one of Dan Johnsons favorite clubs to shoot and he is plotting and planning to get back up there soon.

This will be a short one and hope to get some info from the Zone along the way this week. Have a great week and hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Cousin Ronnie and Anne and until next week…….Smokem..