August 27th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

August 27th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings from Jamestown North Carolina and what a great weekend for shooting trap in the TarHeel State. Several clubs shot over the weekend and several more will shoot over the Labor Day Holiday weekend. Here is the link to the NCTA calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf.......

Do not forget the folks on our prayer list including Jan Schultz, Lewis Wyatt, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman, Will Price and David Millers wives. Ronnie Manuel said that Wayne “Champ” Banks was in a nursing home and not doing well. I sure hate to hear this and hopefully someone can get by to visit. I did talk to Roger Shaffer Sunday night and he hopes to ride by Rockingham Saturday to visit. He probably isn’t going to be able to make the Dixie and he really wants to get back to shooting.

If you are looking for Remington Gun Club shells Gander Outdoors has a ton. Without the membership they are still under 50 dollars a flat without tax. 1145’s and 1200 fps are available and there were several pallets available. Not sure where others are buying shells, but I really need to get back to reloading…….

Nora Ross is coming to the Charlotte Rifle & Pistol Club the 3rd and 4th of September. Not sure if the class is full but I know her next clinic according to trapshooters.com is in Iowa. She put on several clinics in North Carolina this year…..

That is about it for now and I hope everybody has a great week. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Cousin Ronnie and Anne and until next week…………………………………..smokem………