September 3rd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

September 3rd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hopefully you are reading this at home drinking a cup of coffee because you are off work for Labor Day. If not good morning and I hope you had a great weekend. Check the NCTA calendar for upcoming shoots in your area and here is the link - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Several shoots over the weekend and the shoot reports have been posted. BGC will have one more for their Labor Day shoot today…..Again thanks to all of the clubs that post shoot dates and shoot results. If you have pictures you can attach them to your reports. If you need help just let me know…..

Please remember the folks on our prayer list including Jan Schultz, Lewis Wyatt, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman, Wayne Banks, Will Price and David Millers wives. Roger Shaffer did show up for a little bit Saturday at the Rock. He looked good and is looking forward to getting back on the line soon.

Connecticut shooter Paul Lyga and his girlfriend showed up Sunday for a little practice at the Rock. She was having some issues with her 1100 and I don’t think they really enjoyed the NC heat. They tried to meet up in August but that fell through due to some medical issues.

Have a great Labor Day and spend tome time with family and friends. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott (coming to the Dixie), Cousin Ronnie and Anne and until next week……………………..Smokem..