September 24th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

September 24th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello to all and what a great weather weekend in North Carolina. We dodged the bullet here in Greensboro, but down East folks have been flooded out of their homes and are slowly on the road to recovery. I have not heard much out of Fayetteville or Clinton, but I know the Aynor Club in SC is shutdown due to all the flooding near Conway.

Bob Schultz is with Jan in Georgia and he has been updating us on her progress. We are all praying for her speedy recovery and I know she will be back to playing the dulcimer in Church very soon. Also, please remember Bob Goodman, Lewis Wyatt, JT Brewer and others previously mentioned.

The Dixie Grand is right around the corner and I hope you got your program in the mail. You should also be getting an email from the ATA regarding the shoot that of course links you back to be able to view the program. Some fellow on trapshooters.com thought that the Dixie might not be held due to weather issues due to hurricane Florence. The area and the club are fine, and all systems are GO. Here is the link to the Dixie program…..http://www.shootata.com/portals/0/pdf/2018DixieWeb.pdf

Almost forgot the ATA All American teams were announced and North Carolina’s Noah Gouge is the Junior Gold Captain…..Great shooting young man and hope to see you at the Dixie……Maybe Lindenwood will give you a hall pass for that week…

That is about it from here and I hope everyone has a great week. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott is coming to the Dixie, Cousin Ronnie and Anne and until next week………smokem