October 1st Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 1st Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Great weekend in North Carolina and the Dixie Grand at Bostic is just a few days away. I have checked the extended forecast and if it holds up some amazing scores will be produced at the North Carolina Homegrounds. From the look at the pre-squad it is going to be a good old big one.

Evidently more hookups for vendors were installed right behind the clubhouse and near the existing vendor row location. Here is the list Brad Barnett sent me today – Keith Heeg Stockworks – Shamrock Leathers & Storm – Jim Poublon Embroidery – Bob Schultz Target Shotguns – Michael Gooch Indiana Gunworks – Jerry Bryant Earplugs – Sean Powers Promatic – Patti Rively Shooting Apparel and accessories.

If you need shotgun shells the Homegrounds will be selling them and had them shipped into the club. Jimmy Wilson said they would be selling Clever, Gun Clubs, STS and of course AA’s. No mention of Federal shells being sold.

It is very exciting to know that the NC Homegrounds is hosting the Dixie Grand. JC and I would travel to Florida in January for the Dixie and it was great to escape the cold in NC for a little Florida sunshine. The only problem was that there was a chance it would be cold in Florida also. If you don’t travel to the Grand in August or the Southern Grand in March this is good chance to see some of the All-Americans that travel the country chasing those all-american points.

Here are a few pictures for the Dixie in 2008…
Recognize these two fellows?

Jeri won the Dixie Grand handicap runner-up this year…..little chilly.

Couldn’t keep JC away from the ladies at the juice shop..

Here are a few pix from the 2017 Dixie……..
Drone shot of the HG….

The board keeps getting bigger…..

The Wilsons…..

Anyway folks I got tons of pix and will take a tone this week. Hope to see some of you at the HG and looking forward to it. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Cousin Ronnie and Anne and until next week…………………..smokem