October 15th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 15th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Hello and I hope you are enjoying the cooler temps in the mornings. The aftermath of the last hurricane left a ton of folks without power and others with damage to their homes. I have not gotten many reports of damage, but I do know Lewis Wyatt had a huge tree go down in his back yard.

Several clubs on 158 had to close operations due to lack of power and trees down on the range. Shane’s Sporting Clays ceased operations due to trees on the property. Rockingham had to cancel their shoot Saturday due to no power in the area. Several shoots in NC this week and here is the link to the NCTA calendar. http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Please remember Jan Schultz and Lewis Wyatt in your prayers. Jan is on the mend after another surgery and Lewis wound up going to the hospital due to pneumonia. He was released on Thursday and had a heck of a time getting back to his home in Reidsville. Lane Murray did ride by to see JT Brewer and not much has changed since his stroke.

Not much else going on and I help everyone has a great week. My oldest son still has no power and about 35,000 in Guilford and surrounding counties are still waiting to be restored. The real horror is the Florida victims with some towns unrecognizable. Please pray for these folks as they try to rebuild their homes and lives.

Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Cousin Ronnie and Anne we missed you at the Dixie and until next week………smokem.