October 22nd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

October 22nd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings from Chilly Jamestown North Carolina and it looks like a frost visited the Triad. We knew it was coming and here it is just in time for Halloween. There were a couple of shoots over the weekend and a couple more this weekend. Here is the link for the NCTA shoot calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

The Holiday season is upon us and the shooting slows down and you look forward to warmer weather….Really a vicious cycle but sometimes taking time to do other things isn’t that bad. One shoot to support is the Toys For Tots shoot at Buckhorn. Not sure how many toys have been given to needy children during the Christmas Holiday….

T4T 2005

T4T 2007

T4T 2008

T4T 2009

T4T 2010 – You provide the caption?

Continue to remember folks on the prayer list. They include Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Lewis Wyatt, JT Brewer, Bob Goodman and I know there are others. Lane Murray is on the mend from his first shoulder surgery and will have his other shoulder done in early December…..

2005 Wing Fling

2006 Wing Fling

2008 Wing Fling

2010 Wing Fling

Tom Pitts posted the info for the Famous Watauga Wing Fling coming up this Saturday. I will be in Boone Saturday but will be at Tweetsie with a 2-year-old named Sebastian. Looks like the weather will be good and I am sure everyone will have a great time gobbling down all those juicy succulent wings. If we get out of Tweetsie early enough we will drop by to see everybody..

That is about it and I figured I would did through the picture archive a bit. Have a great week everybody and hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Cousin Ronnie and Anne and until next week…………….smokem