November 26th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

November 26th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

A little wet and chilly here in Jamestown and recovering from the turkey day festivities. I hope you and your family had a great holiday and now looking for to Christmas to be over.

LCP is shooting and filling up the calendar with shoots. Between BGC and LCP they are the only clubs with shoots in December. Here is the link to the NCTA shoot calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Just heard the news that Gene Hapney has been diagnosed with cancer. He is consulting doctors on how to best fight this and get back to doing what he loves to do and that is shoot trap.

Please remember all the folks on the prayer list and if you know of anyone in the trapshooting community that is ill please let me know at freddydacrusher@hotmail.com

I spent the last 6 days at North Myrtle Beach and I am glad to get back home. The weather was cool/cold/windy/warm and ice was falling on the 12th floor balcony Saturday morning from a thunderstorm. We ate Hoskins in Ocean Drive several times, Carolina Roadhouse, Drunken Jacks and got to see the Christmas show at the Carolina Opry…..

I hope to start converting my grandfathers photo slides to digital this week and will let you know when I post them. I have pix of early Buckhorn, Pinehurst, Punkin Flock and numerous pictures of shooters I might need help identifying…..

Ok it has been a long vacation week, and everybody will be back at it until the next batch of days off. Have a great week and hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week………………………..smokem