December 3rd Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 3rd Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

December is here and let the fun times begin. Folks shot over the weekend and there is a shoot report to be read and pictures would be appreciated….. A little thin on the shooting calendar unless you are close to Low Country and glad to see their program back up and running.

Don’t forget the folks on the prayer list and continue to remember Gene “Hap McTweaks” Hapney with his upcoming treatments during this Holiday season. Continue to remember Lewis Wyatt and I hear Ronnie Manuel is under the weather.

I converted about 40 pictures that my grandfather Jim Brown took in the 60’s. So here goes…

Jack King – possibly at Carolina Clay

Bradsher Wilson & JC Nunn – Spartanburg Gun Club

George Harvey – Buckhorn Gun Club

Tommy Freeman – Currently resides in TN – Piedmont GC

Piedmont Gun Club – Rudd Station Brown Summit NC

Anybody look familiar?

Elizabeth House – Possibly early Buckhorn

Pinehurst Gun Club

George Wilson – Maybe The Grand

I am going to get all the pictures posted out in the NC Gun Club News and might just post others in another area am I considering building that will chronicle clubs that are gone and clubs that are currently in operation. I still have a lot of work to do in the Hall Of Fame section also…..

Anyway everybody have a great week and I hope you are looking forward to the snow forecast projected for this weekend…Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week………………………smokem