December 24th Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 24th Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Christmas is here again in the Carolina’s and we are looking forward to a new year. Time flies when you are having fun, so they say. The weather has been nice except for the rain and winter has just begun.

LCP is shooting regularly, and Buckhorn will host their last shoot of 2018 the 30th. Please be sure to check the NCTA Official shoot calendar for all sanctioned events. I heard tell of a fellow that rode all the way up to Old Hickory at Bostic to shoot one time. The only problem is that there wasn’t a shoot that day at OH@Bostic....ooops.

Continue to remember the folks on the prayer list including Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Lewis Wyatt, Bob Goodman, Hap McTweaks and others that are fighting illness. I am sure there are others that I have not mentioned that need our prayer and support.

Morg Shaw has been busy this holiday season but he is never too busy to give props to folks from his club. Brian D. “Guido” Kellner achieved a goal in being named to the ATA All American Sub Junior Team….Great job Brian and get it done again in 2019.

Brian Kellner SubJr AA

Morg also has a few folks up in the hills that love to shoot and have a good time and this picture of Garret Wagoner in front of a “Duke” adorned Christmas tree is hilarious. I am not sure of how many wabbits he could kill but you could sure spot him in the woods.

Garret Wagoner huntin wabbits…

Morg also mentioned that Noah Gouge was back from college for the holiday and was getting up close and personal with his new Krieghoff. I know he will get it dialed in before that Southern Grand if he gets to attend. The weather looked a little nippy from the pictures.

Noah Gouge practicing with new KGun

Dave Daily is in Daytona Beach and sent this picture from the Volusia trap club in Florida. Dave said the weather was a little cool for Florida, but he would take it any day. They will be leaving and heading for a few more days of R&R near the Biltmore estates in NC.

Volusia Trap Club near Daytona Beach.

Ok that is about all I have for this smoke report and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week……………………………smokem