December 31st Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

December 31st Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

Greetings and Happy New Years eve day to all. Yes, Christmas is over, and everyone is making resolutions for the New Year. Some but not everyone is making resolutions and more power to the ones that do. Shooting is still going on in December in NC and Buckhorn had a great day of weather and a good turnout Sunday. Here is the link to the NCTA calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

Prayer list includes David Barron’s little daughter and she has some issues with an eye and needs a healing for sure. Remember Jan Schultz, Lewis Wyatt, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman and others. Steve Karas called me over the holiday and he is still doing good after the stroke he suffered several years ago.

I made a leap and created a Facebook page for TarHeelTrap and right now we have about 45 members. Please feel free to post and if you can add pictures that would be great also. I would imagine that clubs could post their upcoming events and scores if they wanted to. I will continue to post here on this site and if you have any suggestions please email me at fcr7@yahoo.com...

Ok I hope everybody has a great start to the new year and looking forward to health and happiness. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week…………..smokem