January 21st Smoke Report

Weekly Trapshooting Info
smokem

January 21st Smoke Report

Post by smokem »

BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrMonday is here and I hope you are warm and toasty with this arctic air. Thanks for the shoot report from the Buckhorn Gun Club Sunday and from the writeup a lot of laughing went along with the shooting. They had a great turnout even with cold windy weather.

The NCTA shoot calendar is slowly but surely filling in with Rockingham submitting their date requests this week. Marty Hill posted on THTFB that Old Hickory@Rocky Mount will host two events in 2019 on March 24th and September 15th. We all need to make plans to attend one of these events. Here is the link to the NCTA shoot calendar - http://nctrap.com/shoots2017.pdf

TarHeelTrap on Facebook is taking off and I am slowly but surely dumping pix out both old and new. Anyone can post on the page but right now the submission needs to be approved before it appears for viewing. I am still figuring out how it all works but we are doing our best to promote NC trapshooting to the masses.

Prayer list this week includes Lewis Wyatt who is still in the hospital. Jan Schultz, Carolyn Keever, Bob Goodman, Gene Hapney and I am sure there are others. This is a tough time of year with cold and warm and rain and snow and you know the drill. If you are aware of anyone that we need to remember in prayer please email me at freddydacrusher@hotmail.com

I am considering producing some t-shirts that I produced years ago to promote the two websites for trapshooting in North Carolina. They were popular and t-shirts and designs have come a long way since the first time I had them made. We aren’t interested in making a fortune selling them but every time you wear one you promote trapshooting in North Carolina.

Ok that is about it for this smoke report and I hope everyone has a great week. Just think about Spring and all this cold weather doesn’t feel so bad. Hello to Lou, Hap, Scott, Ronnie and Anne and until next week………………….smokem…..